Wednesday, October 13, 2010

sunshine and sundresses.

a beautiful, lovely, perfect morning together is what we had.
meet the matsons from arizona, vacationing here on oahu.

three

love

feel

three

we had quite the adventure trying to get together.


i was camping.
do you take your phone camping?
i should take my phone camping.


and keep it charged.

that would've helped a lot.

connected

first

enjoy

contrary to what you might think, you can in fact get lost,
turned around
headed the wrong direction
driving around in circles forever...
on this little island.

but she found me.
and we liked each other from the start.

paintbrush

mother

and then they flew home the very next day.

fly

3 comments:

Jenni said...

just beautiful! I'm so glad you captured these moments for Britany! Thanks Stef!

Ashley C said...

These are awesome! I bet it's so fun having such a beautiful setting.

Elizabeth said...

So great! I think I met you at the Lang baptism. And these cute girls were in my primary this summer in Kailua. Love the pictures. Can, I add you on facebook so I can remember to look at your great photos?